Subject: [Zope] another ?
From: "Chad M. Townsend" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 00:58:59 +0000
List-Id: Users of the Z Object Publishing Environment <zope.zope.org>

/us/states/fl/cities/miami/weather

ok,

'us' is a folder
'states' is a Z SQL Method that's only argument is state.string to allow
for 'direct traversal'
'cities'   is a Z SQL Method that's only argument is city.string to
allow for 'direct traversal'
'weather' is a DTML Document

in the 'weather' document i want to be able to access the 'states' value
and 'cities' value

how do I do that?

<!--#var "PARENTS[1].state"--> ????? I know that's wrong.

Thanks for your help, I'm being crunched for a big project.

-chad

_______________________________________________
Zope maillist  -  [email-masked]
http://www.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope

(For developer-specific issues, use the companion list,
[email-masked] - http://www.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )