Subject: [USN-359-1] Python vulnerability
From: Martin Pitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:53:38 +0200
List-Id: <bugtraq.list-id.securityfocus.com>

=========================================================== 
Ubuntu Security Notice USN-359-1           October 06, 2006
python2.3, python2.4 vulnerability
CVE-2006-4980
===========================================================

A security issue affects the following Ubuntu releases:

Ubuntu 5.04
Ubuntu 5.10
Ubuntu 6.06 LTS

This advisory also applies to the corresponding versions of
Kubuntu, Edubuntu, and Xubuntu.

The problem can be corrected by upgrading your system to the
following package versions:

Ubuntu 5.04:
  python2.3                                2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3
  python2.4-minimal                        2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2

Ubuntu 5.10:
  python2.3                                2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2
  python2.4-minimal                        2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2

Ubuntu 6.06 LTS:
  python2.3-dbg                            2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2
  python2.4-minimal                        2.4.3-0ubuntu6

In general, a standard system upgrade is sufficient to effect the
necessary changes.

Details follow:

Benjamin C. Wiley Sittler discovered that Python's repr() function did
not properly handle UTF-32/UCS-4 strings. If an application uses
repr() on arbitrary untrusted data, this could be exploited to execute
arbitrary code with the privileges of the python application.

Updated packages for Ubuntu 5.04:

  Source archives:

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3.diff.gz
      Size/MD5:  2357500 bea365d1d6c98d54a2ba2c1300253cf9
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3.dsc
      Size/MD5:     1152 b8b1b1a1ff18ddb962f059fe836bb370
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5.orig.tar.gz
      Size/MD5:  8512566 9c35e5ca3c487e1c1f70f2fb1ccbfffe
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2.diff.gz
      Size/MD5:  2601919 042484bbb7dc5a2e03d6997de0f2a398
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2.dsc
      Size/MD5:     1141 1bcd362ffbac62716bb34a1dd2f043b4
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.1.orig.tar.gz
      Size/MD5:  9205762 0475655d5c6f7919fc977c42c1103af8

  Architecture independent packages:

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/idle-python2.3_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   235652 3dfdb7ae46bc14c8742c8cf771fe0ecb
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.4/idle-python2.4_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   240584 809b8060bab7e3a588c48155fd412aee
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-doc_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_all.deb
      Size/MD5:  2860646 45e662a6c0422763329dc381db1b899e
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-examples_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   512962 19dd20632aa00a9d36958b3803129197
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-doc_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:  3323478 7afd731df65520151337df8f1ca2bf9a
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-examples_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   579828 20a9f6a971ef3aa8d7618921bf296c5e

  amd64 architecture (Athlon64, Opteron, EM64T Xeon)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  1593658 e170994d3161032229e65c658c4b9833
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:    27142 951c53e20261acf2e2ba07317f40aaac
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:    31942 9c4a3feae66a59b5de888d9fcfd35eeb
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:   109776 8e675863b272dc7955e3f374f85349bd
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  3035892 4334bd09aee4dcc02d87dacd2d87d6d9
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  4285084 f0efd6ba55308df0c4dd901262fe6789
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  1682228 b5a23d40dc9b78aaae0c77911f74dfa7
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:    28006 5abb3d105f9be8e876f1f4780450d08d
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:   807100 9f3a8dce512745e3c0ed6e45066601e8
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:   111906 cb5f4ea87f55671f07169627df23bf50
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  2866112 6816ecb05bcd1ebaff30cbbc73be0281

  i386 architecture (x86 compatible Intel/AMD)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  1446960 719b44e083959f6b3d52201a8fdb5bce
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:    26758 6e1826addcef0a587927c194841fb682
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:    30634 b19099e5addb7da71ff27909fde552a3
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:   107320 f0b30e9c96e6b5a37869e6aa466330f4
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  2863352 6ae54b40b69b0c218542e203c1128af3
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  4175818 cc18bd68d8546b4a49bfff60b0b48a4a
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  1526864 cee1fdc08f13d54272b8c5116097b2ab
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:    27636 45d1d9f0703c341cd48a73f21ac7cf6d
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:   721712 e15fd638c67952cdb0b4d10e1106997a
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:   109502 2ff8ad3517a7c387777374d1c9e504df
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  2758152 79d891b27c278edc45291ce02a75bfff

  powerpc architecture (Apple Macintosh G3/G4/G5)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1709012 dadd751d1092b61b2f86a597522450a3
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:    28596 3931a2b779a9f90f59d5e724e4f6090b
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:    32980 c0a6591df065f216db8c311b049799a1
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:   110404 8cc34839f869f3b97e4cadb5ffff24d2
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-2ubuntu0.3_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  3183326 00e2f443ef73de1effeb2fbee06e4ff9
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  4548734 a5649042e509a303bb10589d04c14e96
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1807792 524f6c8591f0cd40095438ec66ff3bd4
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:    29478 6b889eecdf382afbe14634e056ffc081
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:   867296 8d30b4a8779e14b2c80578a090d77872
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:   112604 6c2b4c90117204ff9f196ae5181e13ce
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.1-0ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  2978700 f477493f3e1bb42d671bd02a5bbb7532

Updated packages for Ubuntu 5.10:

  Source archives:

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2.diff.gz
      Size/MD5:  2361991 9be20db13519659e7a5d67339effb2af
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2.dsc
      Size/MD5:     1167 e56ae6e2bf993e716bafce50b8c6ada5
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5.orig.tar.gz
      Size/MD5:  8512566 9c35e5ca3c487e1c1f70f2fb1ccbfffe
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2.diff.gz
      Size/MD5:  2616225 47175b67eb8700c08a24944285ff814a
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2.dsc
      Size/MD5:     1187 c04f0b949fbe52430a8c57b3cbfdec61
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.2.orig.tar.gz
      Size/MD5:  9226243 88b5e2c2982c1fae7b0b51837c92eedd

  Architecture independent packages:

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/idle-python2.3_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   236058 c2b703d7a06408d7ee0543e59b3204db
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/idle-python2.4_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   241798 1ef02454ac2f7a1865f39feb8d020bed
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-doc_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:  2861110 0d35c3873c3c7653a93ecba7f08403c2
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-examples_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   513552 9dac8bdc275eacd79866530934d57192
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-doc_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:  3346518 fd5acc771fb2fc67cead9441219c212e
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-examples_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   580780 200916c4665667fb67847e35e3b12d17

  amd64 architecture (Athlon64, Opteron, EM64T Xeon)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dbg_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  4854966 ac307691b296a35ecba6c248a84c5239
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  1545124 5b036890f950447c773e950e9ae87128
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:    27712 9d4f43c4d0fc5d658ba86a8d438fbb70
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:    32066 25bda2417d6c969eb0fd5eb39d0369b7
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:   110120 9a3e728c62e4ba18720977ebfaeea97f
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  2985366 939c500536625cf674320b1035cbeb6b
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  5567344 f6a1d0b47d29c09163bb5a4dbfbfc1f8
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  1634472 7136fb8e96661027a823e9f9230716fb
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:    28876 879b7053cb3799e4a00f548a0d93eb39
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:   791724 290d64f4c3bfa686db7126110666d48f
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:   112660 214d5bbd5c53c1f9926bf6eb76c33b75
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  2833610 7c4377c002a7ccd167ea38cb7b3033bc

  i386 architecture (x86 compatible Intel/AMD)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dbg_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  4186742 bc0b631c89877692c54a9fe9782c31f3
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  1387302 1bf3fb28ec141c0b2cab0976470b15c7
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:    26992 12bd21e1ad2a5cc52b9151f1797b5b39
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:    30450 6c9a6d3e4a32861b3ce78ebe42cc9e79
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:   106470 6aee0c9efe90229ef98915fb161dd92d
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  2794392 25b25a547e4653ad8beb1b0e57f5f1ab
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  4824316 1ba6039737e53d23300146738045c1c1
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  1466450 4a352c754245894a6e18da48da023bbb
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:    28170 ce0550dc1f01f850bd031c06cecf3ed0
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:   701212 5ef2536ee76f5532b2ba65a9f5ad7dd4
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:   109044 94c24aeadacbf6c052caed921abf3e28
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  2713030 dc7b4513f4c6eac3bcb11893364f0161

  powerpc architecture (Apple Macintosh G3/G4/G5)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dbg_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  4962982 a43b00ee2d2298172c226eaa7daac8c1
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1541672 ad7729b63519b969e1f29e2c5bdd1bc4
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:    28980 fa87a54d182e5d66b0b5b132df6d6882
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:    32702 540bd3bffb40209db8f7f64c5236fda1
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:   109420 6e94211852c51bb28e358b639fa3a726
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  3001192 5a77bba8ce2eb884b3c859879f3b7d45
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  5686106 921b336193739d4474a4c0d2bb7776f2
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1631548 1dbfac56130ac49fdf844973f410611b
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:    30162 fe068f082531b9d77be51c8d7b4f6216
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:   783058 51e9aadd742e5cf18608cb4de70d9aa2
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:   111938 89da412a57f820083999a0c246b24c42
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  2863614 70156d5d28801b37617d391586c505d2

  sparc architecture (Sun SPARC/UltraSPARC)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dbg_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  4352368 00f3ee0e888a203de0855e09982282d0
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1498450 1c5078fdce1b43dbf1238699e543f0d3
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:    27080 74daaeede6930922399b239e55156eb5
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:    30478 13ff3ac3039c50fdd3276a7dc1f5ecbf
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:   107080 eba02fc5d813dc67666108e56c785c15
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-8ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  2874906 db089306fc5ff258f3c657d9ce32dc49
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  5010122 cf5ed17aa0c57e6c2ebdefc1205e8b48
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1585426 0483bb2ca1a0198aa2de20fe935c07bd
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:    28242 92dc92180e16e9720a9cf57f93880bd2
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:   723088 52fb25cc6600e1864e4056a989949911
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:   109758 89613f5efeecc48c8d78a4c305364c00
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.2-1ubuntu0.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  2778760 5b1ef5cfcf971ca1c4f7f6c1c37d785b

Updated packages for Ubuntu 6.06 LTS:

  Source archives:

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2.diff.gz
      Size/MD5:  2362276 f4967f44083148572c3bc95d1aa9705d
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2.dsc
      Size/MD5:     1164 e1302f0d4fd924001ba6706a39748596
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5.orig.tar.gz
      Size/MD5:  8512566 9c35e5ca3c487e1c1f70f2fb1ccbfffe
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.3-0ubuntu6.diff.gz
      Size/MD5:  2646080 60381cfb9104f150395601864d54d168
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.3-0ubuntu6.dsc
      Size/MD5:     1219 77f815ccb82f73f7312c28e230d7bd8f
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.3.orig.tar.gz
      Size/MD5:  9328584 fd9dd825b8c680fa04c2fc2c957964b1

  Architecture independent packages:

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/idle-python2.3_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   236124 a14c025b95ccb0729851db5fb4df8eb5
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/idle-python2.4_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   242818 44a7d72bd378b9ac4122f20357ba5d53
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-doc_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:  2861230 418caaa5b75006ae761e1c09656ab4de
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-examples_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   513604 933d71f63a934c25e01e08c865eb1c3f
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-doc_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_all.deb
      Size/MD5:  3357642 022dde4061fa506d26f2189beccf1ae0
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-examples_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_all.deb
      Size/MD5:   587052 d712643b9c25b38f0ee081fed99ce8a6

  amd64 architecture (Athlon64, Opteron, EM64T Xeon)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dbg_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  4847406 d9b8cf97bf1301f11f017c89c4ceef95
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  1544728 330bf8c58436a1c2e67d9a5f29598774
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:    27798 75ca43e90270c186b4e82e2d4c37ca69
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:    32174 161e8fea477840fe0555f3dfd07ae3ee
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:   110196 532f62d61d462772b5271fb53c77705f
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  2985848 8a4f0f693576ef9725102eb87fc35bfa
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  5562780 e9803e13fb884a64796022645e8a1201
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  1632954 9d84283b17d7457c14d4e3078fb4389c
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:    29732 ba55c0752f3fdaced78ff2641487b180
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:   792708 a75e1ec36a8f4fd61cd0b606dbb8cacc
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:   113478 81e63a011c55925c2f25591384267247
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_amd64.deb
      Size/MD5:  2859618 e787608aeddf099d5d74595a1ec4972e

  i386 architecture (x86 compatible Intel/AMD)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dbg_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  4178200 e51634ee21a126d6e879ed6fce08e188
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  1387188 7a3db05f40249b7b8a5422e20fd20d72
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:    27050 32c3fa630cb8ceeaa9bb5272c9d09589
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:    30500 93e2e0c0bd9fea06c50a2fc02cc72e1d
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:   106534 a079752db9f14ef253f70e2f670047d1
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  2794080 0404fbbee7310acc5a9819662225aeef
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  4820444 22bb28afc4f08749e76e3e225aa541c6
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  1463844 1c7f834aa3e44056c4696ece38c3940c
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:    28974 d9a30b5b0ace7cffaad1b6d5842dad12
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:   701654 b394df2aaf6a144835e1752256a4e4cc
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:   109816 0bfa41a8602819c12f9727647de8a4aa
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_i386.deb
      Size/MD5:  2737158 8b490d9fc94ac1a7023d2cc63d4d0629

  powerpc architecture (Apple Macintosh G3/G4/G5)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dbg_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  4947070 d5eabb4ee93d262abe18b5e478ecfcac
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1541188 8cfa1b924d4757e9ba564840e0b2a053
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:    29020 091c5407b39ba32b101c96ebefdfb21d
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:    32718 412623bc6fc797b12321d4f9873057ed
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:   109458 b898ed45c3874044a57c608324d6cb17
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  2999130 1899cc1934084baed4adbc2d5cf99a0e
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  5661908 cae93dd8fbcd8575855aa5b53b614f5f
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1627786 aa6a72c5dd26b83d642e36bfd44dbb30
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:    30952 497ae93622223593bee8117ce0d550b7
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:   781994 03c9cc4ebb0c750cb47102b648d38356
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:   112738 49cf77ac2305d0dac60e84039a257177
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_powerpc.deb
      Size/MD5:  2885442 856b9a81ccde8e5dc270cfdfe0586055

  sparc architecture (Sun SPARC/UltraSPARC)

    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dbg_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  4334108 f9d7bcf59ce9288a6d77b59e735c48aa
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-dev_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1493434 e9db19609303d96ce6f7ac0c10d72cd4
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-gdbm_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:    27184 b0a9997a3e40b94565febf0d7b8df333
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-mpz_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:    30500 be8dfbee0c390a83f0a53520dd8b6020
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3-tk_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:   107072 4a027d64582feaaee3ee9e647627ca9f
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/p/python2.3/python2.3_2.3.5-9ubuntu1.2_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  2867522 eeb17b684a55db8fbdde0123d5ee2417
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dbg_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  5000170 775ad01c8dbb71c04d72d477b49e49b5
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-dev_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  1576096 96edc50d4c3f65d99a8b0bbc9b9f1739
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-gdbm_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:    29162 dca38ab1287624f218bcb14ca667af46
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-minimal_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:   721550 785afce74cf1269e124351929df46e86
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4-tk_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:   110594 942617ea5f1cc278df50cfa1132027e6
    http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python2.4/python2.4_2.4.3-0ubuntu6_sparc.deb
      Size/MD5:  2802030 1a51092397e4aa5e3e3ce97e98d0fc77