[Ape] First post, and new product announced

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Sat Apr 24 17:44:15 EDT 2004

Hello,

I've just released the first version of my Subversion driver for Ape.

It's called "Caesar", it's version 0.1 and it's available at:

http://zope.org/Members/jdoyon/svnapezope/Caesar

As a product for now.

The README is pretty complete I hope otherwise post questions/comments to
this list.

My next task will be using svn porperties instead of annotation files.

And after that, looking at history/undo functionality ... Which I beleive
will need Ape adjustments ?

Thanks,
J.F.