[BlueBream] apidoc ? onlinehelp ? preference ?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Fri Apr 23 06:59:14 EDT 2010

hi,

what about bringing back zope.app.apidoc ? It is a very useful tool during
development and it allows to dynamically add other namespaces such as z3c, zc,
and even the project packages. There is probably a few changes to do in apidoc
registrations. A very good thing would then be to move it to zope.apidoc later.

There is a way to enable it only in devmode with zcml:condition="have devmode".
I think we can provide at least two buildout files for this purpose, one for
production, one for development using devmode and apidoc.  It can be easily done
with the templating system currently included.

If there is a way to do this without needing the templating, I would be +1 to
remove the templating.

Same question for zope.app.onlinehelp and zope.app.preference ?