[BlueBream] Package update

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:34:25 EDT 2010

Hello Stephan,

2008g <-- AmbiguousTimeErrorchanged to NonExistentTimeError
That broke a test in KGS3.4.1, though I forgot which one...
A grep on the source should do it.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
There are three things that only God knows: the beginning of things, the cause of things and the end of things.