[BlueBream] Sample applications

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:03:02 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 27 April 2010, Christophe Combelles wrote:
> ok I'll do that first (but probably not before the next week).
> I suppose you're talking about the trunk of z3c.formjs on ztk 1.0?

Yes, or on BB 1.0, since it keeps track of additional packages.

The demo package for z3c.formjs is here:

http://svn.zope.org/z3c.formjsdemo/trunk/

Note that I think z3c.formjs should be split up in its fundamental AJAX
support and the code that actually depends on z3c.form. That would be a great
contribution in itself, because I think it would make people look at it more
seriously.

Regards,
Stephan
--