[BlueBream] Package update

Ilshad Khabibullin astoon.net at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 01:56:17 EDT 2010

2010/4/30 Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Stephan Richter
> > <stephan.richter at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> BTW, the link to BB's version.cfg file is not really discoverable on the
> BB Web
> >> site. I had to use Google and get it from the release E-mail.
> >
> > I guess we need to do something like how Grok is doing.
>
> I have updated "Download" link at top-navigation bar pointing to:
> http://bluebream.zope.org/download.html
>
> We can update the content of that page with more details.
> If anyone want to look into that, please let me know.
>
> For ideas look at these download pages:
> http://python.org/download/
> http://grok.zope.org/about/download
> http://zope2.zope.org/releases
> http://www.djangoproject.com/download/
>
> /me wonder whether we need to use launchpad to track documentation
> & website issues.

+1 for tracking. Documentation is big. Many items, many issues. Some
confusion.

Our work process on documentation has its own workflow (open -> ready for
proofreading -> ... blah-blah).

LP Blueprints (and Bugs) statuses not satisfied to this workflow.

ZWiki:
- able to define needed statuses in "properties"
- able to set wiki-links in issues, in the same wiki.

So, we may use zwiki issues.

Regards,
> Baiju M

Ilshad R. Khabibullin