[BlueBream] ajax chapter finished, tutorial as textfile attached

Justin Ryan jryan at reliefgarden.org
Sun Aug 8 19:41:43 EDT 2010

Tamer - thanks for this!  If you'd like, I can convert it to STX
format while making sure it works for me, and create a patch to the
bluebream website's howto area alongside some of the other work I'm
doing.

I made some progress on converting i18nl10n docs from the wiki and am
working on tutorials for setup of default site manager, basic auth
with pau, some catalog basics, and sending email.