[BlueBream] multilingual with blubream

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:39:22 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Justin Ryan <jryan at reliefgarden.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I choose 69, because that was the default value in my editor.
>> But Marius suggestion is good.  We will stick to "76".
>> I am going to add this as a technical decision:
>> http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/dev/decisions.html
>>
>> I remember, long back (2006) we had some discussion in my blog about this:
>> http://baijum81.livejournal.com/10942.html
>> Marius has some choice then, 76 or 72 :)
>>

> Sounds good to me.  Anyone know of a util for reformatting en masse?
>
> If not I suppose I might take on the task, give me a chance to review
> each file, see if I can catch any other slight typos, etc..

If you are an Emacs user,  "M-q" (M stands for left alt key) will be
very handy while reviewing paragraphs.  This key will wrap the paragraph
to the column width specified.  To specify fill-column width, use
M-x set-fill-column command.  To change an entire selected regions, use
M-x fill-region command.

Vim users can use "gq" command (:help gq).  To change an entire region,
select the area using visual block and press "gq".  To specify text width,
:set textwidth=76 (Add this to your ~/.vimrc)

I hope other editors/IDEs provide similar functionalities, please check manual
or google it.

Regards,
Baiju M