[BlueBream] Exception views, again

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 23:11:13 EDT 2010

Hi Justin!

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Justin Ryan <jryan at reliefgarden.org> wrote:
>>> I actually thought some of the docs I saw might smell like that, but
>>> trying your sample directive above isn't working.
>>
>> Really strange. I added my changed version to this e-mail. (I even tried to copy my ZCML code from above to a fresh copy of your unauth-test and it worked: when accessing a page which does not exists the browser shows: "login required")
>>

> Thank you, Michael, for taking the time here.
>
> I must have made a mistake, somehow.  I could swear I also cut and
> pasted, but perhaps not.

Is your problem solved now ?

If not, can you add these two include directives to etc/site.zcml just
before including your package:

  <include package="zope.app.http" />
  <include package="zope.app.exception.browser" />

Also use "deploy.ini" instead of "debug.ini" to start WSGI server.

Please let me know whether this makes any difference.

Regards,
Baiju M