[BlueBream] Third part of tutorial: skinning

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 14:48:17 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>         Today I added a third part for our tutorial:
> http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/tutorial3.html
>
> Please review it and send your comments or
> directly change it.
>
> Do we need a fourth part covering "Security"
> or just stop here.  Of course we can cover
> security as part of manual.

I did know something was missing :)
We need to document using browser resources !

http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/tutorial3.html#using-css-resource-files

If anyone want to wok on this, please let me know. I have given
some pointer there (manual link).  You will be required to create a
simple CSS file for ticket collector app and use it as a resource file.

Regards,
Baiju M