[BlueBream] which community packages?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Wed Aug 18 11:20:13 EDT 2010

Hello,

Before 1.0b4, I would like us to support many community packages in BlueBream.

Some very good libraries such as z3c.form, z3c.pagelet, z3c.table, etc. are
often used in projects, and we should be able to know that some version of
z3c.form works well with bluebream.  We should not force people to pull these
libraries into their base project, so they won't be dependencies, but if they
want to use them, they should be able to easily know which version to use.

That means we should just:
- add them in the list of packages which are tested when we launch the bluebream
test suite.
- add them in the version list.

One motivation is to add visibility to these community packages, and help them
being integrated in the test infrastructure, so they end up being maintained and
further developped.

Now the question is: what are the community packages are you commonly using?

Here is a first raw list. Some of them are really deprecated, and this list
should be reviewed. :

z3c.batching
z3c.contents
z3c.coverage