[BlueBream] 1.0b4 / community packages / giant buildbot

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Thu Aug 26 06:42:03 EDT 2010

Le 26/08/2010 11:13, Baiju M a écrit :
>> - cleaned up the package list and version file
>> (btw, are we sure we don't need zope.app.xmlrpcintrospection?)
>
> AFAIK, zope.app.xmlrpcintrospection was never part of official Zope 3 release.
> http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope3

Ok, because it was included in the buildout, I didn't know why.
I've removed it and only kept z3c.testsetup

>> - fixed the online version checking (minor versions only)
>
> Is it really the third number ? that is "bugfix"/"patch" version ?

The 3rd number yes, but it will be better if you double-check with a different
file at a different url. I've quickly tried with this fake url
http://cody.gorfou.fr/bb.html

> Either we can use the zope.app.http.exception.unauthorized.Unauthorized
> factory class or create another cutsom class:
>
> <view
>      for="zope.security.interfaces.IUnauthorized"
>      type="zope.publisher.interfaces.http.IHTTPRequest"
>      name="index"
>      permission="zope.Public"
>      factory="zope.app.http.exception.unauthorized.Unauthorized"
>      />
>
> <browser:defaultView
>      for="zope.security.interfaces.IUnauthorized"
>      layer="zope.publisher.interfaces.http.IHTTPRequest"
>      name="index"
>      />

Nice, can we add these lines to the default app?

Christophe