[BlueBream] Fresh project: structure

Ilshad astoon.net at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 00:01:15 EST 2010

Hi,

https://code.launchpad.net/~astoon/bluebream/alt-1<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eastoon/bluebream/alt-1>

To test, it's possible `bzr branch lp:~astoon/bluebream/alt-1`,
build usual with buuildout and:
 a) bin/paster create -t bluebream
 b) bin/paster create -t bluebream-simple

Originally I wrote it with namespaces, then without it. It seems, we need
both variants...? :)

First template just moved to new directory. So, if issue #506854 (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bluebream/+bug/506854) then it is necessary in
any case...

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Ilshad Khabibullin <astoon.net at gmail.com>

--