[BlueBream] Fresh project: structure

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Wed Feb 17 22:06:45 EST 2010

Hi Ilshad,

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Ilshad <astoon.net at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~astoon/bluebream/alt-1
>
> To test, it's possible `bzr branch lp:~astoon/bluebream/alt-1`,
> build usual with buuildout and:
>  a) bin/paster create -t bluebream
>  b) bin/paster create -t bluebream-simple

I would suggest to use "_" instead of "-" : bluebream_simple

> Originally I wrote it with namespaces, then without it. It seems, we need
> both variants...? :)

We already have a namespace based one (bluebream) which will be the default.

Do you have commit access to svn ? Otherwise please become a contributor :)
http://docs.zope.org/developer/becoming-a-contributor.html
You can mention my name as the person who referring.

Please work on a branch for this new template.

To release this new template I want someone to create a document
to explain this alternate template.  We can add this chapter after
"Getting Started":
http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/gettingstarted.html
The chapter title could be "Alternate Project Templates".

Regards,
Baiju M