[BlueBream] a Buildbot for bluebream?

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Thu Jan 21 04:57:09 EST 2010

Hi Christophe,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Christophe Combelles <ccomb at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The french Python user group (afpy) had set up a 64bit buildbot for Zope 3.4,
> and Zope 3.5, which is still there http://zope3.afpy.org/buildbot/
> (However there is nothing for the 32bit arch.)
>
> It's not been maintained since the release of Zope 3.4, and I think it can be a
> good idea to update it for bluebream.
> I can move it to bluebream.afpy.org DN, and change the strings Zope 3.5 to
> Bluebream.
>
> Or should I just change it to ZTK ? Is there a known good set for the ZTK? Is
> the ZTK versionned as such?

ZTK already has some Buildbot running:

http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/process/buildbots.html

I want to start work on BlueBream KGS.  I need to understand the tools and
technologies for that.

So, for time being, the only test which you can run is the test suite
for "bluebream"
pacakge itself.  This package only has the test suite for PasteScript
based project
template.  Please add it to the buildbot and make it available in
bluebream.afpy.org DN
It would be useful, if you can setup a mail sending functionality if
it fails to this list.

My plan is to create a place holder package for our BlueBream, similar to
http://svn.zope.org/zopetoolkit/ and http://svn.zope.org/groktoolkit/
This package will be part of our infrastructure to test all our
dependencies together.
We will include community packages (z3c.* and other packages) as an
additional set.
So, there will be a core, officially supported set.  And a community
supported set.
All the package which was part of Zope 3.4 will be included in core.
Actually, Zope 3.4 KGS mix community packages, but we will split it.
Well, I need more time to think about all these.  So, there will be some
variations while we are going to do it.

Regards,
Baiju M