[BlueBream] BlueBream manual documentation work

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Sun Jan 24 01:48:52 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>         This weekend I am going to start BlueBream manual work.
> If anyone want to join, please come to IRC.
>
> BTW, We have our monthly BangPypers meeting tomorrow:
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/2010-January/003524.html
> Anyone from Bangalore in this list ?

I started documenting "Zope 3" from 2005 with my "Zope 3 in 30 Minutes"
tutorial: http://zissue.berlios.de/z3/Zope3In30Minutes.html

Then in 2006, I created "A Comprehensive Guide to Zope Component Architecture":
http://www.muthukadan.net/docs/zca.html

Later I attempted many time to create a book about Zope 3:
http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/ZopeGuide
http://wadupaz.muthukadan.net/wadupaz.html
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Zope_3_Book
http://muthukadan.net/docs/tzb.html

Yes, four attempts, and all failure :)

But now I am finding these docs useful for my manual work.
You can see the manual content developing quickly.
So, please start reviewing the content.

May be I am bit aggressive about writing documentation.
After the documentation reaches in a good shape, I will
look into other tasks.

Feel free to send comment about documentation here or IRC.
I am fine with private chat/mail also.

Regards,
Baiju M