[BlueBream] a Buildbot for bluebream?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Sun Jan 24 17:15:44 EST 2010

Baiju M a écrit :
> Hi Christophe,
>
>                     I have temporarily setup a buildbot in my personal
> machine here: http://buildbot.muthukadan.net
>
> I don't want to use it as is not a good machine. This is the cheapest
> VPS hosting (vpslink.com) I bought recently to setup mirror site for
> BlueBream.  Unfortunately the official site only updates only once in
> a day, that's why I bought this server.
>
> I have a working buildbot configuration created using collective.buildbot.
> I can send that configuration to you.  I don't know whether it's a good
> idea to commit these conf to svn as it contains password (please suggest).
> Once you set up the buildbot, I will take down my buildbot.

Hi,
I've updated the afpy buildbot to test the ZTK and the bluebream template.
Just for fun I've installed all versions of python from 2.4 to 3.1, but most
fail during virtualenv or buildout, except 2.5 and 2.6.

Also there are only 64bit linux targets. I still don't have a 32 bit slave.

http://bluebream.afpy.org/buildbot/

Christophe