[BlueBream] BlueBream + lovely.remotetask

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Tue Jan 26 09:52:52 EST 2010

Hi Hermann,

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Hermann Himmelbauer <dusty at qwer.tk> wrote:
> Hi,
> In one of my projects I use lovely.remotetask for delayed / server (cronjob)
> tasks.
>
> I wonder if lovely.remotetask would work with BlueBream - as it uses WSGI?

lovely.remotetask is a community supported package, so
you can verify it by adding to the dependencies an try to
build and run your application.  If there is any issue, you
can contact the maintainer of that package. (If this quick
instruction is not sufficient, please tell me, I can provide
more details)

To help the community package maintainers to get immediate feedback
about compatibility test failure.  I have created a "community package"
list in our BBKit: svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/bbkit/trunk

Now I have added lovely.remotetask and it's dependencies to the list
of packages.  Remember these packages are community supported
and not part of our official release.

Please look at the README.txt file for the instruction to run
compatibility test suite.
It looks like there are few test failures in community packages in Python 2.6
Can anyone try this test suite in Python 2.5 & 2.4

Christophe, can you please add this "community" test suite to our Buildbot ?

Regards,
Baiju M