[BlueBream] BlueBream Documentation: Manual & Reference

Justin Ryan justin.ryan at reliefgarden.org
Thu Jul 22 00:41:15 EDT 2010

> Welcome on board Justin.  Feel free to commit directly to svn.

Have we already set up ssh keys or somesuch?  I can def send patches,
and bluebream.bitmonk.net will be the in-progress url for anything i'm
working on..

mark me up for talking about how to set up site manager, pau, etc.. for sure..

> If you go through wiki, you can see many other unfinished
> documents: http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/Documentation

I have had my eye on this for a while, I wish I'd had more time to
throw in so far, but I'm marking off time in customer projects to
improve bluebream as a platform, as customers should be able to hire
from the community.  I don't want them to feel locked into me, just
that I offer unique talent.

Baiju, thanks for all the work you've done.  I look forward to much
collaboration!

Peace,

Justin