[BlueBream] can't persist

Jim Pharis binbrain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:47:23 EDT 2010

No, I don't see the changes. Maybe I should be more specific about what I'm
doing.

I have an AdminUtility registered with the below method that I call from a
view. If I inspect the root object after that method exists newsite isn't in
there.

from zope.site.folder import rootFolder
def install(self)
        newsite = NewSite()
        newsite.setSiteManager(LocalSiteManager(newsite))
        root = rootFolder()
        import pdb; pdb.set_trace()
        root['newsite'] = newsite
        root._p_changed = True