[BlueBream] KGS for BlueBream community packages

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 09:32:32 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Stephan Richter
<stephan.richter at gmail.com> wrote:
> As such, I totally agree that the additional zc and z3c packages are vital as
> they support many high-level features that are needed for involved commercial
> projects. Using some criteria, we should start moving them into BB.

+1

There should not be more than one packages providing similar
functionality in the core.  If we need to add a *better* package, we
should provide a migration path and document the new package very
well. But keeping any number of package in community KGS should be
encouraged.

Regards,
Baiju M