[BlueBream] Tutorial Section 5.6.4

John john at saponara.net
Wed Mar 3 21:39:24 EST 2010

hey paul,
i havent had time yet to work thru the tutorial, but i can say that the
<class> block does .not. belong in a py file but rather in a zcml file.
proceeding to thinner ice, i think that error message is saying that
youre trying to import an interfaces.py file but it doesnt exist in the
same folder as the zcml file.  it looks only in the same folder because
of that first dot in:
interface=".interfaces.csdbDataCollector"
i hope this helps (and i hope it's right),
john