[BlueBream] Next bugday

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Fri May 7 02:58:40 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Roman Joost <roman at bromeco.de> wrote:
> On Wed, May 05, 2010 at 12:35:27PM +0530, Baiju M wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>         One more bugday is coming up.
>> http://wiki.zope.org/ztk/BugDay20100519
>>
> Is there a reason why this time it's placed on a Wednesday?
> IMHO weekend (e.g. Friday, Saturday) would be much better.

There were some discussion about the date in weekly IRC meeting.
Most of them agreed on Wednesday.

Since we decided to conduct the bug days frequently, I think
alternate bug days we can plan like one in weekend and another
in weekday.   This will keep a balance for those who prefer
weekday & those who prefer weekend.

May be we need to discuss about bug days in zope-dev list.

Regards,
Baiju M