[BlueBream] seeking clarifications in zope.container

Joshua Immanuel joshua at hipro.co.in
Mon Oct 11 08:09:34 EDT 2010

Hello all,
	I am new to bluebream and I find it hard to get the entire picture just
by reading the documentation at
http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/index.html so I was going through
documentation of individual libraries at pypi.python.org. Some libraries
don't have any documentation (eg. zope.publisher) making my learning
curve even more difficult.
	Anyways coming to the point when I was reading the documentation for
zope.container in pypi, the method mentioned there to express
restrictions on containers and contained items was using
zope.container.constraints.[contains and containers] but the Tutorial 2
of bluebream teaches me to add a __setitem__ method to ICollector then
to use ItemTypePrecondition and ContainerTypeConstraint.

	Which one should I follow? Am I missing some thing? Please excuse my
ignorance if my question sounds too novice.

Thank you
--
Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.