[BlueBream] PAU + Relational Database

Ilshad Khabibullin astoon.net at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:50:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

When you work with ZTK/BlueBream, almost all answers to any your question
are in interfaces (or must be in interfaces). Find proper interface, look
it, read it. Then implement it.

So just implement interface
zope.pluggableauth.interfaces.IAuthenticatorPlugin using relational database
or whatever.

On 21 October 2010 02:53, tlcastro01 <tlcastro01 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Bluebream in my academic project. It would be interesting that
> some authenticatorPlugin's ( and credentials plugins ) examples in
> documentation.
> I have some difficulty to create my own plugin to authenticate a principal
> registered in a Relational Database.
> How can i use a relational database with PAU??
>
> thanks,
> Thiago
> --

Ilshad R. Khabibullin