[BlueBream] using catalog

Ilshad Khabibullin astoon.net at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 04:52:21 EDT 2010

Regard to BB template:
+1 for zope.keyreference and zope.intid. In any case we use ZODB.
-1 for zope.catalog (though personally I use it but zope.catalog is merely
container for indexes. So it can be other decisions like z3c.indexer or just
using indexes directly).

2010/9/3 Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com>

> On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> This error was coming because "zope.location" was not included
> >> from ZCML.
> >
> > I am going to add "zope.location" to the default template.
> > Should we add "zope.intid" & "zope.catalog" also ?
>
> zope.keyreference was also not included from site.zcml
> I added this also, but I an getting any result.
> How can I check whether any object is indexed or not.
>
> If anybody has a sample code with working catalog,
> that would be really useful for me.

Here are example, catalog works well: http://paste.lisp.org/display/114183

So, should we add zope.keyreference also to default template ?

> Regards,
> Baiju M

Ilshad R. Khabibullin
http://astoon.zwiki.org