[BlueBream] using catalog

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Fri Sep 3 06:27:17 EDT 2010

Le vendredi  3 septembre 2010,
  Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> a écrit :
> zope.keyreference was also not included from site.zcml
> I added this also, but I an getting any result.
> How can I check whether any object is indexed or not.
>
> If anybody has a sample code with working catalog,
> that would be really useful for me.

When using ZMI, you have an "Advanced" menu entry which displays
statistics about catalog indexes (number of indexed contents and, for
some indexes, number of indexed values).

For "everyday use", I generally use zc.catalog package to define
several types of indexes (ValueIndex, SetIndex...) and wrap catalog
requests by using hurry.query package ; it really makes queries
easier... I can send you some code using these packages if you need.

Regards,
Thierry
--
Chef de projets intranet/internet
Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
Mél. : thierry.florac at onf.fr
Web. : http://www.onf.fr