[BlueBream] Trouble Installing ZAM

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Sun Sep 19 15:22:00 EDT 2010

 I downloaded and installed BlueBream, all runs great.  Thank you.

I did get ice.control working.   The docs and video were most helpful.

Now I am stuck on installing ZAM

I went into buildout.cfg and edited up the list of eggs needed.

[bluebream]
recipe = zc.recipe.egg
eggs = bluebream [test]
       PasteScript
       zam.demo

The zope 3 wiki lists zam.demo as the way to get all the parts.

Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'zam.demo'.

I tried zam.demo, I tried zam.skin.

  Getting distribution for 'zam.skin'.
Error: Picked: zam.skin = 0.6.0

Then I tried zam.api,

Error: Picked: zam.api = 0.6.1

So I pinned to the previous version.

zam.api =0.6.0

And it tells me.

Error: Picked: zc.configuration = 1.1

This is just a partial list of the things I have tried.  Come on this
should
not be so difficult.   There is a huge amount of code I am downloading
and installing.  I am reluctant to be debugging the bootstrap code, I
want to be working on my apps.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards
Chris