[BlueBream] Trouble Installing ZAM

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 11:59:41 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Christopher Lozinski
<lozinski at freerecruiting.com> wrote:
>  On 9/20/10 2:23 AM, Baiju M wrote:
>> I think we need a chapter about using Buidout.
>> I just noted it down here:
>> http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/32UsingBuildout
> I can write about using Buildout!  I do need to understand it better.
> Both because I need it in my current project, and in the future if I
> want to release a product/library.

Great.

Buildout has lots of documentation but it's not properly organized.

http://www.buildout.org
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zc.buildout
http://jacobian.org/writing/django-apps-with-buildout/
http://plone.org/documentation/manual/developer-manual/managing-projects-with-buildout/referencemanual-all-pages
http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/introduction-to-zc.buildout/tutorial-all-pages

> You guys are so helpful.  This is something I can do to help.  Writing
> English is so much easier than writing software.  By the time I am done,
> I should understand it, and anything I get wrong, someone will correct,
> just because it bugs them.
>

> I presume that you want a chapter added here to the BlueBream
> Documentation.
>
> http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/index.html#
>
> Is this like a wiki?  How do I edit it?  SVN?  Agreement needed?

We have documented it here:
http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/ContributingToBlueBream

If anything is missing or not clear, please let me know.

I just started a draft page here:
http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/UsingBuildout

Initially you can write the content there.

Regards,
Baiju M