[BlueBream] Reg. persisting data in ZODB via forms

Joshua Immanuel josh at hipro.co.in
Thu Jun 9 02:12:22 EDT 2011

Hello Jonah,

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 22:25 -0700, Jonah Crawford wrote:
> Ah yes you do that in the zcml right after you define your object in a
> class :)

I am not aware of the zcml configuration that can mark a class as
persistent. If you could explain, it would be helpful.

> On Jun 8, 2011, at 10:23 PM, Joshua Immanuel wrote:
> > I was trying to add a non persistent object to the BTreeContainer. I
> > was of the notion that I don't need to make my object persistent
> > explicitly, as I am adding it to the persistent btree container. The
> > add operation was successful but the modify operation on my object
> > failed to persist.
> > Making my object persistent solved the issue.

I derived my class from persistent.Persistent in order to make it
persistent.

P.S: Do a reply all, as your replies are directed just to me and it
doesn't reach the mailing list.

--
Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited