[BlueBream] deploy.ini: No stacktraces on console anymore

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Wed Jun 29 02:45:06 EDT 2011

Am 28.06.2011 um 10:09 schrieb Christian Klinger:
> Ok,
>
> i guess i found the problem. In zope.app.appsetup.errorlog in the
> setup of the ErrorReport Utility the flag copy_to_zlog=False is set to
> False, which should be True.
>
> I guess you have to change that value. I guess you have todo it with the
> help of a script. As this utility is persistent.

The default behavior of this utility was changed in version 3.15.0 of zope.app.appsetup [1].
But the variable is only set when the utility gets installed for the first time. So upgrading might only help for new instances.

[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.app.appsetup/3.16.0#id2

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany