[BlueBream] Authentiocation of 2 principals

Taras voyn1991 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 05:24:37 EST 2011

Hi, community.
For some time now I worked on a API for my site and did not find one good feature, that would really help me.
I want to authenticate Users and Applications, that use my API. Those are 2 different principals and have different permissions and even authentication utilities.
The problem is that I did not found a way to do this in the current policy. Did I look bad and there is such a feature? I simply want to know before rewriting a good piece of code to create it.