[BlueBream] BlueBream TTW

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Sun Feb 26 15:32:36 UTC 2012

On 2/25/12 1:31 PM, Ilshad Khabibullin wrote:

> BTW. BlueBream project now is in software errosion, I think.

I agree, it is clear that BlueBream  is in software erosion mode.   On
the other hand the traffic on this mailing list is picking up.

It is not that hard to do a new release of BlueBream.  Maybe it is
harder to keep it current.   More importantly there is a need for a ZTK
Demo app, a starting point for new developers.  Maybe ZTFY.org fills
that role nicely.  Plus it has the missing TTW piece that BlueBream
needed.   That is the next Bluebream package I want to download, install
check out and document.  And since they do not have a mailing list,
essentially the BlueBream mailing list is becoming the ZTFY mailing list.

Maybe we could update Bluebream using the ztfy distribution!

Who makes these decisions anyhow?

--
Regards
Christopher Lozinski

Check out my iPhone apps TextFaster and EmailFaster
http://textfaster.com

Expect a paradigm shift.
http://MyHDL.org