[BlueBream] getting request http headers ?!

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 16 07:14:54 CET 2013

Hi people!

Any ideas how to get the http headers of a request object ?!

I thought the Browser which send the headers to the server are stored in:

self.request.headers which return me only a:
<zope.publisher.http.HeaderGetter object at 0x26d97d0>

for any advises I would thank you.

Tamer

-----

from zope.publisher.browser import BrowserView
from zope.component import getGlobalSiteManager,getUtility

class TestView(BrowserView):

    def __call__(self):
                #print self.request.response.getHeaders()
                print self.request.headers