[BlueBream] bluebream Digest, Vol 37, Issue 1

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 16 16:28:39 CEST 2016

I am not interisted in Grok.
I have developed something, that ís getting to be launched, and I want
to port it on long time to the application server.

Yet, I have used a "bottle.py" in an virtual environment with
zope.interface and zope.component with uWSGI behind NGINX.
However, I am not interisted in Grok. I am interisted in ZTFY or Zope3.

Thanks for the invitation in a skype session, but I think we can discuss
anything here.

best, Tamer