[ZF] re: electronic voting application

Rob Page rob.page at zope.com
Thu Apr 6 13:42:32 EDT 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
 > +1
 >
 > This sounds like a sensible - yet easy to implement -
 > solution. Ans the onus to set it up is on the voters,
 > not the voting organizers. Installing a GPG/PGP
 > plugin and creating a signature (and sending it off
 > to a key server) is not a hard task at all.

That last bit is the important one - whether it's easy
or not.  IMO, if voting mechanics are going to be
difficult that difficulty needs to be concentrated on
the organizers.  If it's easy then we can spread the
easiness around ;^)

Also - Tres, the fingerprint is a small piece of text,
right?

--Rob

--
Rob Page               V: 540 361 1710