[ZF] work on the zope foundation website

Mark of opensourcexperts markp at opensourcexperts.com
Sun Aug 20 04:54:51 EDT 2006

Hey,

These should be posted at zopefoundation.org as well, no?

> 2) publishing a membership roster

If members register at zopefoundation.org and are approved they can
automatically appear in the Membership Directory.
We can even publish two directories one for the public (without say
contact details) and another for members with contact details (but
only after a member is logged in) automagically.

> 3) publishing details on the boards constituents

I'd like to point out that there is already code for board members
(and regular approved members) to post their own profiles.

> I have the list of board of directors.
>
> Can I get a list of  members and their levels ?

See:
http://www.zopefoundation.org/Benefits.html

and let me know if there is anything missing.

If you mean how many members and what kind of members are there --
this is a report that can be generated at any time -- again provided
people have been registering and applying for membership.

Cheers,

Mark