[ZF] Proposal: website

Mark of opensourcexperts markp at opensourcexperts.com
Thu Jun 22 09:06:31 EDT 2006

sathya is referring to two different points that we discussed:

1. the who, what, (where), why

so for example in this context:
- who do we want to reach?
- what does our membership (or potential membership) want the
foundation to do?
(this needs to be broken down for each type of membership as they may
have different goals)
- why does the foundation exist (what is its mission

2. based on this we can write content that addresses/informs each
member type

Sathya and I were going to try to write up some drafts based on the
available information and include arguments/reasons for joining.

These drafts can then be discussed on this list, discussed, amended
or thrown away. The point is to get the ball rolling as far as
content is concerned.

How and where this content is published is a problem we don't really
have right now :-) (As we have very little information to publish).

regards,

mark