[ZF] Zope Development Process

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 21:53:07 EDT 2006

On 9/25/06, Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> I think that for certain namespaces, like lovely and z3c should be their own
> projects. Most packages in those namespaces are really small and a project
> per package would be tremendous overkill. If a package in a namespace takes
> off, a separate project can be created for this particular package any time.

I suspect this is right.  There should be no organizational
requirement to tie a ZF "project" to what we've been calling a project
in the repository.  The relationships can be at least 1 ZF project to
many repository projects, and it might make sense to allow
many-to-many relationships (though that doesn't seem so compelling).

  -Fred

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca