[ZF] Official Packages / ZSCP / Development process

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Aug 9 08:05:46 EDT 2007

Hey,

And argh, my apologies to Chris Withers for my original response.
Obviously his blaming the Foundation for this bit of complication was
well-justified, as I just read this:

"For the uninitiated decision maker it is also very important to know
that the Zope Foundation, a company-independent institution, fully supports
this program and its process."

The Zope Foundation never even discussed this in any of its board
meetings to my memory. :) In addition, this document was actually last
changed *before* the Zope Foundation had it first board meeting. I
imagine it was still well-intentioned when written but quite
unfortunate.

Regards,

Martijn