[ZF] Re: Volunteer needed to maintain mailman installation

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Jan 16 11:07:09 EST 2007

Hi David,

thanks for stepping up and sorry for the long delay until you receive a
response.

After you responded, we noticed a lack of planning for how we want to
proceed and have to do some internal planning first. We're considering
your offer of hosting the lists and need to sort some things out.

We'll get back to you as soon as possible and give more details on the
requirements.

Again, thanks for stepping up.

Christian