[ZF] Launchpad demo of Zope 3 collector for evaluation

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Jan 29 08:53:44 EST 2007

Am Montag, den 29.01.2007, 22:49 +0900 schrieb James Henstridge:
> On 29/01/07, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Am Montag, den 29.01.2007, 15:13 +0900 schrieb James Henstridge:
> > > To better understand your requirements, could you explain how you use
> > > the "Deferred" issue status at the moment?
> > >
> > > In other projects I've been involved in, it is usually for one of the
> > > following cases:
> > >  1. low priority tasks, not targetted at the next release.
> > >  2. something that requires input from the user before the developer
> > > can proceed.
> >
> > We use it in the first way.
>
> Do you think the combination of importance and milestones would cover
> this use case then?

Unsure. Right now, "Deferred" is a resolution. Meaning: We're not gonna
deal with this "now" and we don't exactly know when we're going to.
Please don't display this issue anymore, except when explicitly asked
for it. But don't file it as resolved.

That's the current behaviour. We can talk about using to different
semantics of course.

Christian