[ZF] ZF Annual Report 2007

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Tue Oct 30 16:46:42 EDT 2007

To all Zope Foundation members:

The documents attached to this mail pertain to the Zope Foundation Annual Meeting 2007.

The formal part of the meeting will be kept very short. It
serves mainly the empowerement of the new Board and the assurance of the ZF's legal continuity.

The only voting taking place will be to elect the By-Laws Committee.

After adjournment the new Board will remain present and the irc channel will be kept open for discussion.

For the Board,

Aroldo.