[ZF] [zf-announce] Contributor Agreement: Removed postal submission

Jan Smith jan at curpheymedia.com
Sun Jul 26 23:20:41 EDT 2009

Hi Christian,

I am writing to you as a Zope Fooundation board member.

I am a member of the Zope Foundation but am confused about the contributor
agreement.  I am not sure I need to sign one.  I do not write code - my
strength in the community is an organisational one.  I run the OzZope
mailing list. This list has 170 members (mainly from Australia and New
Zealand) and gives information about Zope job opportunities, people looking
for python work, opportunities for book reviewers, local meetings,
conferences etc. and the occasional coding query.

Do I need to sign the agreement?

Regards,

Jan Smith
Melbourne,