[ZF] About the recent election.

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Mar 19 10:21:43 EDT 2009

Hey,

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Jan Smith <jan at curpheymedia.com> wrote:
> I was contacted by a board member of the Zope Foundation and told I had been
> nominated to stand for election to the Zope Foundation Board. I replied the
> same day that I accepted the nomination.
>
> At some stage I was removed from this mailing list and missed all
> communications about the election.  I was reinstated to this list a few
> hours ago.
>
> I didn't write a candidate statement was because I was removed from this
> list.

We certainly didn't think very deeply in your case; we knew you were a
candidate and I expected a candidate statement from you, but I don't
think any of us realized you weren't on the list anymore!

I was definitely happy to see you on the candidate list.

Hopefully the next expanded board can do a good job and next year will
be soon; I'm glad you're not taking this badly!

Regards,

Martijn