[Fredericksburg-ZPUG] Love to jump in

Allen Schmidt Sr. aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Wed Jan 17 22:01:48 EST 2007

What a better way to spend Valentine's day!?!?!

I would like to get back into the ZPUG...but did realize early on that
it was geared to a much different (read higher) level than those who are
non-ZC-employees. MOST of what was discussed was so far above me that it
was hard to follow. Just my observation.

Allen