[Grok-dev] Re: problems with the philikon-eggification branch

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Tue Apr 24 09:24:42 EDT 2007

Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Or your buildout didn't pull in the zope.app.zcmlfiles egg, which
>> would be strange because it works for me.
>
> There indeed does not appear to be a zope.app.zcmlfiles egg present. Did
> you try running the buildout from scratch? It's possible the egg
> dependencies got changed at some stage?

Yeah, probably some time before the 3.4.0a1 eggs were built and uploaded
recently.

It's actually a good sign that Grok doesn't have to depend on neither
zope.app.twisted, zope.app.securitypolicy and zope.app.zcmlfiles (those
three were needed to get the egg-based buildout going again). I've
amended buildout.cfg to install those. The egg buildout should work
again now.