[Grok-dev] Re: Assembly Alive 2.0

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Aug 2 14:44:28 EDT 2007

Christian Theune wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 02.08.2007, 19:14 +0200 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
[snip]
>> Any chance the source will be made public?
>
> Sure, although it's reeaaaaaally ugly in some places. ;)

Great! I realize it's not going to be perfect, but right now we have a
need to show people real-world Grok-based applications. If people start
to copy bad hacks from your app into their own Grok code, that
translates to a mission statement for Grok: either improve the
documentation or improve Grok itself.

> BTW: The login server behind that application is also grok and uses
> openid.

So does this mean we can say Grok has openid support? That'd be really
cool to be able to say.