[Grok-dev] Suggested contents for a skeleton functional doctest

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Sat Aug 11 10:20:15 EDT 2007

Hey, Brandon, thanks for fixing my English!

I turns out, my doctest also had a Python typo (sample1 was called
just sample in a certain line; I now use sample01 for the __name__ of
the app, to make it stand out).

Now I've committed a complete sample app with a functional doctest here:

http://svn.zope.org/Sandbox/luciano/testedsample/src/testedsample/

The differences between that and a plain app genereated by grokproject
are 4 files (relative to the directory above):

ftesting.zcml: added  <include package="testedsample" />

ftests/__init__.py: just a comment to enable the package

ftests/test_functional.py: very similar to the code Martijn provided
earlier this week

ftests/index.txt: the doctest I posted yesterday, with the fixes
mentioned above and now using the Browser global which is already
bound in the functional test setup that Martijn suggested.

Regards,

Luciano